The Best and Awards winning freeware and shareware software!
SoftViewer
The Best and Awards winning freeware and shareware software!
Welcome Guest

· Term of Use
· Free Skins

· Submit Soft

User Login
Psw:
Remember

Office and Manager tools, Finance and Internet , PIM & Organizers, Calculators, Translation, Presentation Tools, Text Editors, converters, Decoders & barcode tools.. Business and Office / Organizers and Notebooks

TreeDBNotes v3.3

TreeDBNotes is a free powerful and easy-to-use personal database program, e-Book, PIM and Word Processor with Tree Structure, advanced encryption and password protection. Features: Search, Replace, Case options, Insert file, link, image, time, date, symbols, table, html table. Import from txt, wri, rtf, Excell, Word, html and more. Export to txt, html, wri, doc and more. This program is ideal for storing notes, emails, images, URLs, document management, etc. TreeDBNotes stores and represents your information in a comfortable and clear tree-structured form. Each node in such 'tree' represents associated note, so you can store a lot of mostly independent notes in one notebook. With any note you can perform main Wordpad-like text-formatting functions (font and paragraph styles).

Publisher: SoftViewer (Other Publisher software)
Date: Update: 13 Feb, 2008 / Submit: 25 Dec, 2002
License: Freeware
Program OS: WinME,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,Wi
Links: [ Download (6981 Kb kb) : Screen : Get full version : Home page ]

The developer of TreeDBNotes v3.3 program is SoftViewer. The type of license is Freeware. Supported operating system is WinME,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,Wi If you like this program, you can visit the official website of the developers via this link: SoftViewer. On the official develepers web site you can find more links for download, more useful information about TreeDBNotes v3.3 and download the latest version.

If you have any problems with this TreeDBNotes v3.3 you can contact the developers SoftViewer. To do this, visit the official site of the program or read the help file. Very often, the contact information can be found in a special dialog "About".

This program can be used for PIM and tree. You can find more information on a SoftViewer TreeDBNotes v3.3 homepage. Many users use this program in TreeDBNotes or treepad. The software is designed to text editor and maybe used as word processor. Good interface and many functions for text converter. The basic dirrection is rtf. Developers of TreeDBNotes v3.3 have tried and made the program for html. Some special options will help you in doc. There are some useful features for wri. The program has more options for table, which will help to achieve maximum effect. It may be necessary to finalize the program in html table, but there are good results. The program performed well in gif and jpg. On some forums have found good reviews in html editor and database. In the new version you can find new options in password and some improvements in encryption.

Maybe official website of this program has on-line documentation for TreeDBNotes v3.3 and maybe you can free download the official help file. Unfortunately we do not have accurate information.

Before you download and try the TreeDBNotes v3.3 program, you can see a screenshot of the TreeDBNotes v3.3. The picture shows the main program window, and all major interface elements. On this picture you can pre-assess the quality of the program. Usually, the screenshot shows the main advantages of the program. Screenshot - is the "face" of the SoftViewer TreeDBNotes v3.3 program. Very often, you can determine your decision: you will like such program or not - by the screenshot of the program.

This is official screenshoot of the TreeDBNotes v3.3 from developer: SoftViewer

Information
Add comments - Only for registered users.

User Comments

TreeDbNotes
Posted by: addy on Fri, April 9, 2004

I registered just to say - your interface and lots of functions done really outstanding, I enjoy the design. What is totally unacceptable for me and why I left to TreePad, the format of tree view tdn-files: complicated and takes a lot of memory, impossible to generate them automatically, by using external databases and software. Really sorry, I'm not gonna type those sheets.

TreeDbNotesTwo small buglettes
Posted by: teddlesrus on Tue, February 24, 2004

Most important for me is that it seems not to save the DB file after each edit, so if my laptop runs out of battery, the last stuff I typed doesn't get saved. Not an isolated incident, it's happened every time so far. I've gotten into the habit of closing and reopening the db after edit, which feels counter to the use of the software, i.e. spontaneous note taking, because then you have to also save the db... Secondly, the first time I restore the notepad from the systray, it goes into some modal window which can't be drag resized, and has to be maximised then restored before becoming resizeable. Aside from that I find it to be a very useful program and use it as stated for spontaneous notes, grabbing data from web pages, apps, and emails, and also for organising my thoughts when there are tasks to be done.

TreeDbNotesTwo small buglettesUser comments.
Posted by: Guy on Sat, March 22, 2003

Very nice software. Tried successfull under Linux (+Wine)

TreeDbNotesTwo small buglettesUser comments.User comments.
Posted by: spokesman001 on Sat, March 15, 2003

pretty good knockoff of KeyNote. Adds the internal ability to create and resize tables whereas in KeyNote you have to create them in Word and then copy and paste before editing. But KeyNote saves automatically on closing so none of the save issues others have talked about.

TreeDbNotesTwo small buglettesUser comments.User comments.User comments.
Posted by: Admin on Thu, February 27, 2003

TreeDBNotes Pro http://www.softviewer.com/treedbnotes/treedbnotes_pro.asp

Posted by: TreBar on Fri, February 21, 2003

...and please make this panel layoutable!

Posted by: TreBar on Fri, February 21, 2003

Great Start for a 1.0 release! Positive: ALL integrated Features are well placed, easy to use and understand. Interface-Design and Graphics are outstanding and well thought about. Negative: 3 minor Bugs: 1. U cant move a "child item" into a "root item" that has no subitems already. Workaround: build the target a subitem... move the item in... delete the superfluos subitem 2. After inserting a Hyperlink, it is not closed. If u type on ure still typing the link. Workaround: type in a few linebreaks and insert the Hyperlink in between them. change line with cursorkeys to type on. 3. If you changed a new item... inserted stuff, you need to click another item before u leave the program... else data is lost Things missing: There are a handful of features that are REALLY missing to guide this Programm to its REAL and GREAT Potential. 1. Search through the WHOLE Database! U just can search through a single item at the moment. 2. Export the WHOLE Database in HTML! U just can export a single Item actually. 3. in-Database-Linking! Link information in one Tree or Panel to Another 4. Copy and Paste Trees... to make restructuring of information and Data possible in an easy way last but not least the wishlist: things that are not that important but would be nice to see 1. graphical notes/sketches without 3rd Party software. to annotate typed or pictured Data 2. sure... a save as fuction would be nice but the given is working 3. resize inserted Graphics to ur needs (mostly smaller) I made this Program to my main Database for a big university Project today. It took just a few hours to collect all data lying in paper, links, websites, saved htmls, scribbles, graphics, Presentations... into one, instant accessable database. It will take just few more time to find the Structures behind this chaos to make it more easily to overview. to pump out the whole thing in HTML is a dream for Everyone whose work it is to bring structure into chaos. This thingy was EXACTLY what i was searching for! Go further - make it what we all need! Thanks, TreBar :) (sorry for my language... im not natively speaking english)

Posted by: hoffie on Tue, February 11, 2003

I do like the program I've had it installed for 3 days now and was using it last nite to cut and paste things from Web info I was researching. However, this morning I booted up and opened up my file and nothing that I did last nite was saved. Major problem for me... Things that I had entered when I was testing it worked fine and are still there. What has happened? I see others have the same problem. Other then that I love the program and could make good use of it in my research. Thanks...

Posted by: Rich on Tue, January 28, 2003

I agree with Sean Quinn regarding the "save" and "save as..." options. In the few days that I've been using it, I've added things, rebooted, and the items I added were not saved. I really like the program compared to many others, but since I rely on it too much to have to worry about losing what I input.

Posted by: APS on Mon, January 20, 2003

Just one more question, the frontpage says that you can move notes between notebooks, I'm not sure how to do that. Can someone let me know? Thanks!

Posted by: APS on Mon, January 20, 2003

Great software. It'd be very nice if after "add new tree", we could rearrange the ordering of these new trees. For now we can't seem to move 'em up or down... Overall a great tool.

Posted by: Pete on Thu, January 2, 2003

Great freeware -- but one major shortcoming: I can't search the database. Seems I can do a find/replace on a single record, but not globally. Fix this and I would likely have use for TreeDBNotes.

Posted by: MARTY on Tue, December 31, 2002

Excellent free software. Best free (maybe also paid) software those kind) which I be in a position try. His possibilities are in many cases greater than at most paying software. Most similar (but no so well-arranged) is paid "TreePad Plus". Perfect is possibility inserting a table. Improvement function "searching" would was useful.

Posted by: sean quinn on Tue, December 31, 2002

Brillantly conceived, but I would have preferred a more positive method of saving. No "save as" or save appears where one can specify where exactly on the computer to store. It seems to do it automatically but my lack of positive input in the saving department makes me reluctant to trust what is otherwise a great programme.

Posted by: Stanford L on Tue, December 31, 2002

This is a Great PIM. I would like to see it Startup with the User's interface instead of the web browser default interface. I would recommend this utility for the Shareware Award, if it were not for that problem. I give it Four and a half Stars.

TreeDbNotesTwo small buglettesUser comments.User comments.User comments.User comments.User comments.User comments.User comments.User comments.User comments.User comments.User comments.User comments.User comments.User comments.
Posted by: Bill on Fri, December 27, 2002

This would be a GREAT utility if there was a way to render the web pages internally instead of having to open the default web browser. Make it work like MyBase, and you will have a convert for life!

The Best and Awards winning freeware and shareware software!
[ MP3 and Audio : Multimedia, Graphics : Internet : Business and Office : Games : Utilities and Files : Spy Software : Home and Hobby : Development tools : Education ]
[ Home : Submit Soft : Search : Feedback ]